Sunday, July 29, 2012

a simple me


Hello !!!! First i want to thank you for visiting my blog, on what ever way its is, it my pleasure to have you today. I'm Bhie Viloria,  A mother of 2 .. Jan Allysa and Jules Alekhine.



Busy mom because this really reflects on my personality . For everyday work at office being a Logistics Assistant of Airlift Asia Inc , even i have my mom in law in our house ....i'm a hands on mom for my kids and my husband

> love to go out in any place to explore and  to bond with my fam
> member of INC choir
> photo lover that dreaming to be a photographer someday
> green color is my fave... that's why i love nature
> a mountaineer
> love beautiful places especially here on our own.. Philippines.


Your comments , re-actions, or suggestion was really appreciated. I hope you'll be comfortable reading my words. I'm just a simple women who appreciates small and simple things. Let be follower's for our next blogs. Nice meeting you ....I want to be your friend.


this is me .......

Bhie






No comments: