Friday, August 3, 2012

Let's Play Badminton




A sports that our whole family love... Badminton.One weekend we spend our day in Pat's Badminton Court and Gym for a family bonding. We are not a proffesional players but now the kids start to play in their school and my Jules will play in their intramurals.This a fun sports not only for adults but for the kiddies too. It is played by two or four players, either indoors or outdoors, on a marked-out area . My husband is a chess lover , me I love mountaineering , the two kids still exploring , but this one we all 4 want.


I do not have an idea for the pricelist of gym, but on Badminton court , P150 / hr.
  
 




                




4 comments:

anney said...

I used to play badminton nung high school and college ako. Pati yung ping pong gusto ko din!

Bhie - said...

heheheh...ako po love ko ang pingpong nung bata pa ako...kaya nauwi sa badminton ...sarap maglaro !!!!

joanne said...

I tried badminton dati, kunwari exercise, after 3 weeks, ayoko na, kapagod e

Bhie - said...

ganun ba Ms. Joanne ,,,, tried another sports lang that will fit :)