Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jules my Son "Graduate"


Banlic Elementary School


A common great feeling being parent when you saw your child step on the stage and accepting their certificate as "Graduate"
This is what I felt when I accompanied , facing their principal and guest speaker on their graduation day .
When I'm sitting on a parents area , running on my mind  ... "this is just a first step"

Grade 7 on next school year ... up to Grade 12 to finish the highschool part , this is not as easy as thinking.
But being a parent , a responsibility , until in college degree.

Just hoping my Jules will understand to face life , to focus on his studies , for him to have a good future .


Congratulations Son !!!!











Bhie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May award ako for you - http://www.untiedescape.com/2013/03/liebers-award.html

hope to read your reply soon!