Saturday, March 30, 2013

Residence Inn , Tagaytay for Kuya Jules Grad Celev





A really fun / bonding celebration for Jules grad happen in this place last March 16 , thanks to the deal i got , more than 50% i saved.

Residence is a combination of a zoo , nature tripping , fun activities like zip lines, cable cars , wall climbing, horse back riding, take pictures with the pets , watching magic shows etc . But the mention's pictures will be on my next post. The whole fam enjoys watching the animals (parang mga bata lang), but me i really enjoy taking them a pictures .


Like this snake , we're face to face on this shot but looks he want to take picture too :) .. love it


this are some of pictures , all may seen on my facebook account .






kulitan shots also with my mom in law .




 Next activities may seen on my next post , with the story :)




Bhie


No comments: