Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mt. Pico de Loro




Ternate, Cavite  664 MASL
Specs: Minor climb Days required 1 to 2 Days
Hours to summit: 2-5 hours
A perfect shot by Ms. Gladys when were on top of “Parrots Beak”  of Mt. Pico de Loro with Mavin,Dyok,Ryan,Joel,Ron,Felix,Rose Ann. And Jigen. Til now I can’t imagine I did it , with the help of  Bheng (Rose Ann) who encourage  me to be with her.
The group ….we are all 16 , 8 mans and 8 ladies. We all met in Ternate because all of them from Manila, while me and Joel from Laguna. Even 3 and half hours sleep (from 2 to 10 schedule @ office) what I felt is not the effect of puyat but the excitement.
We have to drop first here at DENR to register and pay 20 per head , after that a 5 mins walk to the jump-off and now........ ready for the assault.
seen in picture this is just a simple branch of tree but I push my self to up in here , nainspire lang ako kasi sila Marvin at Joel umakyat na.

at  camp 1 after more than 30 mins wak I think,dito na muna nag rest and paid another 20pesos  .
along the trail I saw this thing, inisip ko talaga kung anu to ..akala ko nung una ung hamog then I notice "wishing feather" ang alam kong tawag sa dito



 The first view of mountain , the two summit 



need a break, need a lunch muna before we proceedtosummit,medyo nanghihina na din kasi kaya need na ng charge.
 Slippery part of trail , if your not wearing a proper foot wear , there is a tendency na madulas at gumulong pababa, mabuti na lang at ndyan ang mga boys to assist all girls
 Now i found my self at the bottom of the rock and begin to another assault, but this time not in forest but in a tall rock, good thing i wear my AAI jersey shirt kaya kita ako sa pic ;)
The rope climbing session , while Marvin lay his hand habang gumagapang ako sa rock   to reach him … and Bheng is next


 group shot at the top…sobrang happy kasi after sa  nakakatakot na bangin..grabeh talaga !!!!


 c l o s e r    shots !!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s babaan time na from peak….as I mention on my fb post, nanakalula sa picture lalu  na sa tunay na buhay.
Even this is my 4th mountain….this is the most difficult one…..for the “buwis buhay” word.
It is really true , na isang pagkakamali lang …bye-bye worl na.. But as we sing on the top
“We did it … we did it..we did it !!!! hurray!!!!”
Thanks you so much Juxtapos Mountaineer’s…..thank you all ladies !!!!!!!
Another unforgettable mountain …see you on next climb.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ngaun ko lang nakita toh! yey! kamiss naman!

na amazed din ako sa wishing feather at me picture din ako nyan...haha!

Bhie - said...

late na ko hehe....ewan ko ba Dys nasipatan ko lang yan kaya nakuhanan ko ....kelan kaya ulit ang next natin anuh !!!?