Sunday, May 6, 2012

Salamat may HiDaLgO


From the permission of my partner in life and the budget coming from Airlift Asia Inc,
At last … I bought  my dream cam CanonEOS1100d, I love photos kaya I always bring my Nokia6500 fon para always ready to capture any moment sabi nga nila. But now, not only capture kundi quality pix na pwedeng output ko….kaya super dooper sobrang saya ko.

 
We bought the unit at Hidalgo , Quiapo near Carriedo LRT station .This is the advise of my fb friend samething Bro in INC Arman Obias also a photographer, he tell this place known as  “The Photographer Market of the Philippines”. Also where you can buy other photographic / videographic equipment .  Wondering why the stores in Hidalgo Quiapo sell it for such a low price. It’s because space rentals in Quiapo are much cheaper and because they sell most items with a local/store warranty.
Kaya I search then call every store for  the pricelist of the unit I want.  I was surprised when I found out  how cheap price they have. From P3200 at Abenson Appliance store , down to P24000 , sobra talagang laki ng difference ng price. Nag add lang kami ng P200 pesos to buy filter, the lens protector. Kaya for those who want to buy, mas practical na dito na lang bumili. Now I can say “this the beginning of my photography life.

2 comments:

iamjessiegarcia said...

OMG! may blog ka pala... hehehe...

gusto ko din makabili ng DSLR and good thing talaga at may Hidalgo... :)

hope it will materialize soon...

keep it up bhie ^^ see you around

Bhie - said...

halo' Jessie ...hehehe ...i've read your blogs ewan ko ba bakit nahihiya ako i add ka sa list...basta nahihiya ako..pero now hindi na ..follow na kita ha !!!